Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Happiest Place On Earth!

Spent most of the day in Lompoc so Cassie could see Chris for a few more hours. First I went to the movie theater and watched "The Age of Adeline."  Liked it.  Then I found a path to walk on.  Was warned to watch out for rattle snakes.  Found this guy:

He had not seen any rattle snakes, and did not try to sell me any insurance.

Then I was hearing some strange "whooping" noises, so I hesitated and was looking around to see what that might be.  Hm...  

Finally I looked UP.  Can you see them?
There are five parachutes in the air there.

And then with the driving.  Just three hours today.  Please keep your hands, arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times.  We have arrived at Disneyland.  Amen.

Up on the agenda after walking through Downtown Disney?  Laundry!  Yes.  You can do your laundry at a Disneyland Hotel.  They've just thought of everything.


No comments: