Thursday, June 11, 2015

Mamma Mia!

New York!  I decided it would be less hassle to get a hotel with parking than to park outside the city and take the train in and back.  Hm.  Well, parking was an ordeal, and I don't like that I'm trusting a stranger with all my stuff, but we did make it here.  And if we can make it here, we can make it anywhere.

Our hotel is great. They gave us cookies. And the concierge found Broadway tickets for us.  Our third choice of shows (this was after 5:00 pm), but we saw Mamma Mia and it was awesome!


Selfie outside the theater:  


After the show we walked to Times Square and visited Toys R Us.

Cassie played with the iPads. 

Tried on a dinosaur hat.


And found the Barbie Dream House!


Lots of lights!


Back at our hotel we got to FaceTime with our bestie.  

1 comment:

Emilee said...

You ladies are so gorgeous! Looks like you're having fun. I actually have a picture in front of the Barbie dream house just like that!