Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Final Destination

We left Sitka eight weeks ago today!

At the outset, I believed that I would find my place somewhere along this journey.  We'd visit a quaint little town and I'd just KNOW -- "this is where I belong!"

That hasn't happened, and we are done with this road tripping.  It has been great.  We've seen some beautiful places.  I can pretty much rule out everything east of the Mississippi River, all of Kansas and Oklahoma, Denver, Houston, and all of California.

Where do I belong?  I asked Siri.  She said "I'd prefer not to say."  That was helpful.

So what's your vote  Where do I belong?

10 comments:

Emilee said...

I vote AZ!!! Even though you might melt right now...

I asked Siri where Brenda wanted to live and she read a bio which included Wisconsin, in that case, I hope you like cheese!

Diamond G said...

Tillamook Oregon

Dawn said...

I of course vote with Emilee. Az!

The other sister said...

Within driving distance of Mesa. Guest room still available while you explore opportunities. ;-)

Mikieg said...

There are cooler places a couple hours away but we would like you closer

Rachael Papes said...

I choose close to us. But.... You have to choose all your own. Where ever it is, you will be there, and it will be great.
P.s. I'll start buying the lottery tickets :)

Cristal said...

Jordan says Alaska but only because he wants to visit there. I vote closer to family!

Mikieg said...

Pops says Santa Rosa New Mexico

Brenda said...

I do like cheese...

Mikieg said...

Beaver Utah makes the best cheese curds, cache valley cheese