Sunday, June 21, 2015

Here we are

So this happened.  We're staying temporarily at my sister's house in Mesa, and both brothers came for dinner.  

This is my family!

Spent the weekend preparing resumes and searching job listings online. A new journey begins today.

Yesterday Cassie, Lori and I went to see Inside Out. Really enjoyed it!  I cried, of course.  It's Pixar. The short film before the movie, Lava, was odd. 

Here's Cassie at the theater:

Cassie and I also tried a different Catholic Church yesterday.  There are 30 within 20 miles and we've been to two of them.  We'll keep looking.

2 comments:

Emilee said...

I love Cassie's photo bomb! Such a beautiful family, I'm so lucky to have such amazing aunts and uncle Gary!

Rachael Papes said...

I mean.... You do have a pretty good gig going on....