Saturday, May 16, 2009

some of my best friends are bikers

a couple of years ago, sheldon jackson college shut down due to serious financial problems. the childcare center where i now work was once a part of the college. my boss, lolly, and the board of directors are working really hard to purchase our building from the college, and on may 29th will hold the second annual "bike-a-thon" to help raise money for our school.


my friends will be biking up to ten laps each around our playground, and will be seeking pledges. wanna support a biker?

5 comments:

The other sister said...

Are YOU a biker?

Brenda said...

No. I'm not biking. I'm a cheerleader. :-D

Anonymous said...

I love those kinds of bikers!

Diamond G said...

How many bikers are riding?

slyclagn

Brenda said...

Not sure how many will ride -- we have about 30 kids enrolled in the preschool program. The packets just got sent home with parents on Friday. You wanna come ride?


dompa