Friday, May 29, 2009

movie recommendation

Last night we watched "New In Town" with Renee Zellweger and Harry Connick, Jr. The movie begins with a group of women scrapbooking and gossiping about life in their little Minnesota town. Gotta love that Minnesota accent. The plot is completely predictable, but it's a cute movie.

Daddy would have loved it. I could just imagine watching it with him and rewinding the movie so I could hear what was said while he was laughing.

Be sure to watch the scrapbooking segment in the DVD's special features! You'll notice that they show the Creative Memories cutting system and albums. Makes me want to move to Minnesota and scrapbook.

2 comments:

Rachael Papes said...

We just watched that movie last night! It was so cute.
I loved the lady who was the "scrapper". I miss scrap booking. I haven't done it in so long. I don't know how we let life get so complicated.

The other sister said...

It's already on my Netflix!!

paysm