Saturday, March 28, 2009

tagged

5 years ago, I was...
  • Preschool Administrator/Teacher
  • Religious Education Director at St. Gregory's
  • Creative Memories Consultant
  • Girl Scout Troop Leader
  • somebody's wife
5 things on my list to do today
  • clean the kitchen
  • catch up on my homework
  • make the menu and shopping list for the week and go grocery shopping (double Alaska Airlines miles at Sea Mart today!)
  • put together the shelf we bought for Cassie's room
  • watch whales
5 things I would do with a million dollars
  • tithe and pay taxes
  • pay off my mortgage and Lori's mortgage
  • remodel the bathrooms
  • take Cassie on a cruise
  • blow the rest on Coach purses

5 places I have lived
  • Mesa, Arizona
  • Maryville, Tennessee
  • Annapolis, Maryland
  • Falls Church, Virginia
  • Sitka, Alaska
5 jobs I have held
  • waitress
  • fabric store clerk
  • proofreader for a patent law firm
  • service department cashier for a mercedes-benz dealership
  • writer/editor for a timber sale planning team
5 people I tag
  • Cassie
  • Gary
  • Mikie
  • Ellen
  • Jeremy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So interesting to find out all these details of my families lives!

Diamond G said...

5 years ago, I was...
Working 2 jobs
Someones SO
losing Taco to cancer
5 thing on my to do list
do the dishes, medicate Tank, find a place for stuff and put it away, paint the bathroom (eventually it will be done.)
5 things I would do with a million dollars. I wouldn't payoff my sisters mortgages. Buy a yacht, stock the yacht, hire a sailing instructor, learn to sail on the way to the Galapagos islands. Sail around the world.
5 places I lived
Mesa, Prescott, Maricopa, Casa Grande, Phoenix


hytence