Saturday, March 28, 2009

Four things...

Dawn's "Tagged" entry reminded me of this list by my dad (found in his 'sent' e-mail file):

OK, I'll try the survey, but be advised, I never forward. Ever.

A) Four places that I go to over and over:
  • The Presbyterian Church in Mesa (on Sunday morning)[I run the sound control system]
  • Dillon's RV City, (I drop off our club newsletters and they pay the postage.),
  • and other than grocery stores and Radio Shack, and restaurants,
  • see C below.
B) Four people who e-mail me(regularly):
  • Mary N.,
  • Tony DeG,
  • Skeets,
  • Terri F.
C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
  • Linda's Hoosier Cafe,
  • Corner Cafe,
  • Chilero's Mexican Grill,
  • Serrano's Mexican Restaurant.
D) Four places I would rather be right now:
  • Right now, I'm at Fool Hollow State Park with our Hi-Lo camping group and we just finished another fabulous pot-luck dinner,
  • Sitka, AK,
  • Brackettsville, TX.

E) Four people I think will respond: Not likely

F) Four TV shows I watch:
  • CSI Las Vegas,
  • The Closer,
  • Trains &Locomotives,
  • Texas Country Reporter.(all are recorded and watched at my convenience).
sent on October 10, 2008

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Here's my list...

4 places I go: SJ Child Care, St. Gregory's, Kettleson Memorial Library, Sea Mart.

4 people who e-mail me: Ciretta, Heather, Fr. Scott, Bill

4 favorite places to eat: my house!, the Channel Club, Taco Bell (wish we had one here!), Van Winkle & Sons

4 places I'd rather be: wherever my sister is, mall of america (never been there), someplace where it's not SNOWING, back in bed.

4 TV shows I watch: Survivor, Amazing Race, ANTM, Grey's Anatomy.

How about you?

Anonymous said...

4 places I go: Walmart, Church, Bus stop, Target

4 people who email me: Sarah, Kids teachers,Lori, Kristin

4 favorite places to eat:Sorono's, Ned's crazy sub, Taco Bell, Chili's

4 places I'd rather be: Vermont, Hawaii, Disney land, Magic Mountain

4 t.v. shows I watch: John and Kate plus Eight, Survivor, Amazing race, Project runway

mikestribe said...

4 places I go: work, scout meetings, church, home
4 people who email me: shari, Jose, Randy, Van
4 places I would rather be:
Hawaii, Richfield UT, Sand dunes, Alaska?
4 tv shows I watch: Lost, Nascar, History Extreme trains,