Thursday, March 12, 2009

retail therapy, part two

every girl needs a fabulous purse, right? well, cassie and i found this lovely bag at goodwill a few weeks ago...awesome, right?

well, no.

but i just HAD to take a picture of that purse because it is the exact same upholstery fabric as the couch i bought for my living room 15 years ago.

now this...


this is a fabulous purse. who knew i needed a coach purse? lori, you've ruined me. thanks so much, dear. and thanks, e-bay, for making me feel like a winner.

4 comments:

The other sister said...

whooo hoooo!!! That IS a fabulous purse. Congratulations - you ARE a winner!!!

nessynnu

Anonymous said...

NICE YOU LOOK GREAT!! EVEN THE COMPUTERTHINKS YOUR WINNING!


Whincu

Katt said...

Brenda you crack me up!

I wish Ebay made me feel like a winner.

The simple things in life are always the best!

The purse is fabulous!

mikestribe said...

Funny, about once a year I wear out a purse. This one wasn't quite to that point but I did purchase a new one myself. Not fancy but a little roomier, for all that stuff that I only seem to need when I don't have it.

distomp