Thursday, November 5, 2009

Iron Chef, part 4

Arnold's dinner of grilled chicken and rotini with alfredo sauce was well received by the judges. Interestingly, each of the three judges independently gave Arnold the exact same scores: Taste: 4/5, Presentation: 3/5, and Originality: 2/5 for a total score of 27/35.

Kent was inspired, though, to poke through the cabinets and ask to be entered in the competition. He'll be cooking on Saturday.

No challenge tomorrow night. I'm hosting a SWF party (cocktails and appetizers, and we're watching Single White Female).

3 comments:

Rachael Papes said...

OOOH. I love this competition. The suspense is killer. I wait ever minute of the day to see what's cooking up next.
All though, I never watch the actual show, I imagine this is so much better.

Diamond G said...

How many SWF attending?

Brenda said...

just 3, Gary.