Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Iron Chef, Part 2

no pictures. sorry. i left my camera at preschool.

last night's panel of judges was much harder to please. here are my scores:
taste 10/15, presentation 10/15, originality 9/15.

admittedly, the meal was NOT my original recipe, but i've never made it for my family before: aunt joyce's ham ball recipe (with slight modifications because i didn't have all the ingredients) with a maple and mustard sauce, mom's butter dip recipe (which should have scored me BIG points in the taste category), and sauteed green beans.

even though they gave me lower scores in the taste category, TWO of the three judges were asking for more. there were no leftovers, and i used leftover ham from the freezer. my score may only be 29 but i think i won!

cassie will be cooking tonight. something with chicken. i'll be sure to bring my camera home!

1 comment:

The other sister said...

I can't wait to see what Cassie makes. Does Arnold have a disadvantage going last?

imbrine