Monday, January 16, 2012

Two!

Yup.  Two.

That's the temperature outside this evening.  When we got home from work I turned on the oven just to make it a little warmer in the house.

Then Cassie was saying I was wasting energy, so I said "maybe I'll bake something." And she said "Bake bread!"

So that's what I did.

But where did it all go?



We also tried blowing bubbles outside to see if they would freeze (they didn't -- my friend in Fairbanks did that but it was -26 there).  Also, we were only outside for about 30 seconds because the wind was blowing and even though we put on coats, hats, and gloves before going outside (on top of the three layers I was already wearing INSIDE the house), it was too cold to stand outside!

Come visit!  But you might want to wait until summer.



6 comments:

Emilee said...

I will only come visit if that last slice of bread is for me! :)

Dawn said...

Yum! Your bread looks delish. Andrew wants to come see the whales.

Mikieg said...

2 is 2 cold for me, but the bread smells yummy

Brenda said...

Emilee, I will make you a fresh loaf of bread when you get here.

Dawn, we saw a whale when we were taking our family photos! Mostly they are in Hawaii right now though (smart whales!). Come in March.

Best Baker said...

wow i want to eat some right now!!
- http://bakingallday101.blogspot.com/
i have similar receipes! hope i can make your bread!

Marx said...

I would like to tell you that you have given me much knowledge about it. Thanks for everything. Keep Blogging!

- Marx of web design