Sunday, January 15, 2012

Brrrrrr!





It's cold and clear out.  We expect temps in the low 20s this week.  I don't even want to go outside to get to the car, but Cassie did help me to bring all the Christmas storage boxes up from the garage yesterday.  Finally took the tree down and we returned the boxes to the garage today. 

Then we moved all of the furniture in the living room, dusting and vacuuming everything as we went.  Basically it's just reversed from where it was, but the room feels much bigger. 


Yesterday I made a huge pot of jambalaya for soup kitchen (by the time I added the rice, the slow cooker was filled to the top).  Every bit of it was gone!  I might have to make some more.  So delicious!

Send your warm thoughts this way!

3 comments:

Emilee said...

Ooh I am so glad I live in Arizona where it is nice and toasty all year long! I am sending you a big warm hug! :) By the way, the soup looks delicious!

Dawn said...

Warm hugs from me too! I thought I was chilly here...

Unknown said...

It looks delicious,new to your blog,going to try it