Sunday, May 16, 2010

Run, Arnold, Run!

The Sitka High Track team travelled to Juneau this weekend for the Regional meet, and came home as winners, once again! When Arnold got off the ferry, he handed me his FOUR medals (two gold, one silver, one bronze). I cried, of course. I'm so proud of my boy!

There's lasagna in the oven and it always reminds me of this conversation with my 4-year-old Arnold:

Mom: We're having lasagna for dinner.
Arnold: Oh! Like that song at church!
Mom: What song at church?
Arnold: Lasagna? In the highest?

I just love him.

5 comments:

mikestribe said...

cute! Great job!!!

The other sister said...

Congratulations, Arnold! That's fantastic.

Rachael Papes said...

What are the real words? i don't know Lasagna in the highest...

Brenda said...

It's "HOSANNA in the Highest."

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....