Sunday, May 9, 2010

A happy Mother's Day

Woke up to a lovely message on the white board from Cassie, and an even lovelier note. Aw. I've raised such a wonderful daughter!



Kent mowed down the weeds and grass in the yard today so I could take pictures of our little garden.

Arnold got home from a track meet in Haines this afternoon. It was such a nice day that we all just went for a drive (Arnold drove first -- it's nice to be able to just look around sometimes!). I drove on the way home but nearly had to pull over because the kids had me laughing so hard I was crying.

3 comments:

The other sister said...

look at your beautiful tulips!!!! They're so pretty!! I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day. <3

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! Happy mother's day! You have great kids.

Rachael Papes said...

I wish that my flowers would bloom. The cat seems to think that my flower bed is a bird killing grounds. Yesterday I covered my flower bed Cyanne powder. See how many carcassas I find now.

Any how, bad spelling aside. Your garden is beautiful. Congratulations on such wonderful children.