Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mom cried

i'm puttering around today, doing laundry, sorting through piles of clutter, was going through computer disks and found this one from daddy. it's mom opening a package from me. this is september 2004...



i had ordered photostamps with their totem pole picture, and decorated a composition book for mom. apparently she liked it! there was no audio with the video. anybody read lips? there are two of the stamps left ($0.37 each). this is the book. she never wrote in it.

7 comments:

The other sister said...

Is this payback? Hmmmm . . . what can I post to make Lori cry?!!!!
I miss her so much.

Brenda said...

yes. you're welcome. :-D

i miss her, too. all the time.

Cassie said...

You made me cry to, no one has noticed yet

ELHG said...

Brenda, I think maybe right at the end, your Mom is saying "Thank You Brenda." I watched it quite a few times, and that's what I think. What a precious piece of video!
Ellen

Brenda said...

Thank you, Ellen!

mikestribe said...

Is this to see how many eyes you can make leak. Maybe you ought to fill it full of things you remember and love about mom. I miss them both, they kept us grounded in those things that are truely important, and they loved so much.

Katt said...

Thanks for posting that video. It feels like I haven't seen grandma in forever. I miss her to much.