Saturday, August 13, 2016

Prescott

Prescott's 66th Annual Arts & Crafts Festival seemed like a really good reason to get out of the heat! My BFF, Deb, joined me for the day and we wandered around the courthouse, bought some pretty skirts, tried chocolate covered bacon and candied nuts, and ran into my brother.



Lots of colorful booths! Several offered pain remedies, which makes me think a lot of people are in pain.


Mob Burgers for lunch!


And then a stop at Whiskey Row pub. The bartender was grumpy, but you can see that we're still having fun!


Stopped on the way home for fresh corn on the cob, Alaskan Oatmeal Stout (from Prescott Valley Liquor Barn), and shirts to match our skirts. Another fun day!


1 comment:

Deborah said...

HAHAHAHAHAha! That bartender WAS grumpy. Extra grumpy! How cute is this post!!! I feel almost famous.

**blows kisses**
Deb