Saturday, October 10, 2015

Even More Disney!

It's Captain America!


And Thor!


So happy to be riding the tram! Love the 60th Anniversary ears.


And Lightening McQueen!


Star Tours!  I am the rebel spy!  (I did not buy the shirt, we just took a picture with it.)


There are lots of Photo Pass backdrops around the Parks now.  We only stopped at this one.  Aren't we adorable?


We stayed through Thursday evening, leaving the Park after Fantasmic! to drive home.  I don't know how Mikie does it.  I could not stay awake and we ended up stopping twice to nap in the car.  With traffic delays and napping, we didn't get home until 7:30 a.m. Friday. I was exhausted and slept until 2:00!  Don't think I'll attempt the overnight drive again.

Next planned trip to Disneyland:  November 13.  

2 comments:

Mikieg said...

Its not an easy feat to do the turn around trip, having a good co driver is essential.

Dawn said...

The over night drive is not for the feint of heart. It gets tougher and tougher as I get older.

So glad you had fun! One day we will go again! I can't wait. I love it there.