Monday, August 24, 2015

Missed Opportunity

The new job is great and it gets better each day, but still I am exhausted by the end of the day.  And there are things to get done.

The shipper called to schedule delivery of our crate from Sitka!  It will arrive on Thursday.

I'm in the process of opening and closing accounts, so today I was on the phone with a Customer Service person and his name was Jake.  And I totally should have asked what he was wearing, but didn't think of it until it was too late. We even chatted -- he lived in Scottsdale for a while, but is originally from Boston and now back on the East Coast.  My brain just needs more rest.

"What are you wearing, Jake?"

Next time...

2 comments:

Emilee said...

Hahahaha you kill me! I can't even believe you didn't ask!

Mikieg said...

I hate when I have a good thought after the fact.