Thursday, July 5, 2012

home alone, part 3

Tuesday night I did NOTHING.  Well, nothing except grill some smoked chicken sausage (one more thing Cassie won't eat, but in the future on this one, I will have to agree with her).

Wednesday -- Happy Fourth of July!  I got up and made spinach and bacon quiche, roasted rosemary potatoes, and a pitcher of bloody mary's with smoked salmon vodka.  Texted a friend to come help me with that.  She called me names and told me I was terrible, but she did come help me.  Then before the parade I cleaned Cassie's bathroom, repotted a few plants and planted some basil, and dusted the entertainment center.

The parade was fun.  It actually wasn't even raining until after the parade!  Had a nice visit with a friend I don't get to see enough. 

Tonight's plan for fun -- painting the primer on Cassie's bathroom.  Woot!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Smoked Salmon Vodka?? Who knew Vodka was so diverse!!