Wednesday, December 28, 2011

it's not what it looks like

because it looks like something you've seen on a episode of Hoarders, but really it's just the contents of my bedroom closet.

why is it on the bed? well, i have the week off and decided to paint the inside of the closet.



and this is the inside of my very first Coach purse:



isn't it pretty? wouldn't it be lovely inside a closet? fortunately, we had painted a wide purple stripe around cassie's bedroom a while back, and i had paint leftover from that.

here's the "Before" picture:


ta da! purple!


and here's the "After" picture:

a free closet makeover, and it was all done in one day! whoot!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I love your closet makeover! I think it would take me a whole day to just get my closet unloaded. Of course my closet is where i put anything I don't really know what else to do with.... Love the color and the purse!

Love You!

Rachael Papes said...

I keep screw guns in my purse. Yours looks very clean and today