Monday, May 30, 2011

More Power Tool, Ya!

I have a broken step. It just needs a couple of screws. So yesterday I bought a new drill/driver and some deck screws. Brought it home and plugged it in to charge the battery (for NINE hours).

This morning I took my newly charged, new screwdriver outside with my screws and...

hm.

The screw isn't going into the wood. And I managed to strip one of the screws in the process.

So I decided to read the directions!

The directions are printed in Spanish, French, and Man. There are words and phrases like "torque" and "keyless chuck" and"spade bits." I have no idea what any of this means, except that I think I need directions written by a woman.

3 comments:

Rachael Papes said...

Did you have it going in reverse?

Brenda said...

Nope. Checked that.

Mikieg said...

All those are man words, for dont let girly girls use this.





lerth