Sunday, April 25, 2010

:-)

Cassie and I had dinner at the Channel Club on Friday. We ordered appetizers - chicken skewers, beef skewers, and beer-battered halibut nuggets. All delicious, and we had some leftovers to bring home.

Last night Kent took me out to VanWinkle & Sons. I had a half order of the "twisted mac and cheese" and still could only eat a third of it. Kent had the seafood fetuccini and ordered a side of the gorgonzola and bacon smashed potatoes. After one bite, he decided that he does NOT like gorgonzola cheese, so guess what I had for breakfast today?

Just had to take a picture of my birthday loot. Thought it was cool that my flowers look like Lori's! Come on over for margaritas, okay?

2 comments:

Rachael Papes said...

Happy late Birthday!! 35 right?

I LOVE YOU!!!

The other sister said...

Flowers and tequila. What else do you need? <3