Monday, March 8, 2010

Rachael's not the only one!

Today, I got my new wheels, too! It is a 2008 Kia Sportage. A lovely shade of green, 6 cylinder, 4 wheel drive (all that mattered to me was that it was green). I haven't been able to take pictures yet (rain on top of snow/slush all day) but will take some soon.

And, also today, I got the energy audit exit rating and I went up TWO steps to a 4-star-plus rating! That's exciting because that means I am eligible to get $5,500 back (instead of the $4,000 I was going to be totally happy with if I only went up one step). Just gotta fill out a form and mail in the receipts and, voila! Money back in the bank!

3 comments:

Rachael Papes said...

I love it!! Everyone needs good energy ratings, and a new car!

The other sister said...

Good for you!!! You soooo deserve a new car! And the money you invested in real estate has already paid off. Congrats!!!! <3

Rachael Papes said...

I put a new song on my blog for you. Weezer always makes me think of you. No, I'm not secretly in love with you like he is in love with Miss Sweeney, but I do love you!!!