Wednesday, September 2, 2009

come and knock on our door!

of course, i should have taken a "before" photo -- but here's the new door. i love it! and i installed the door handle and deadbolt all by myself!

the best part is, i'm signed up for the alaska housing energy audit program, and the new doors and bathroom fans are all part of the energy rating improvement plan so i'll get reimbursed!


the "come and knock on our door" party will be this sunday at 4pm. i'm making martinis and appetizers. let me know if you can come!

5 comments:

Rachael Papes said...

That is not the door I remember! I guess it's time to make some new memories.... To bad I can't make the party.

ginfying..... (will that be at the party?)

ELHG said...

That is a beautiful door Brenda!

Anonymous said...

Very inviting! You cure are the place to be for rockin parties.

Diamond G said...

Seriously what is it about a little advance warning your not getting? Find a dog sitter and I'll come to the party. Oh and I'll make some real chili.

mammunbo after too much ginfying

mikestribe said...

Yes you must remember that we are not impuslive, weren't we taught to think and plan things out, now where did I put my green steno pad.....