Sunday, August 9, 2009

Party Pics



Last year after the refinancing of the house went through, we had a "Not Going Away" party, and it was so much fun we decided to do it again.

Here's Cassie dishing up delicious chili. Mmmm. There was none left by the end of the party. There are still plenty of margaritas. Stop by and have some!

Coconut-lime cupcakes. Yum!

Arnold had difficulty staying out of the cupcakes before the party (I made three dozen), but there were enough leftover for breakfast this morning.

Cupcakes for breakfast? Oh yeah. It's a good thing.
Cassie, Justine and Arnold playing Guitar Hero. I had a turn on the drums earlier and Brooke was on guitar. Kent won't play but he likes to be in the pictures! I took a lot of pictures of our guests, but somebody is looking goofy in just about every one. Guess I need to work on my photography skills.

Just before the party my new front door was delivered! It's in the garage in a wooden crate. Can't wait to see it installed! Can you guess the next party theme?

"Come and knock on our door."

5 comments:

The other sister said...

Three's Company!!! We've been waiting for you . . .

oodionc - what happens when Lori tries to knock on your door after too many margaritas.

Anonymous said...

Your party looks like fun! And OH SO YUMMY!

frilyz

Diamond G said...

Lord of the rings
Real chili has no beans. I'll have to make you some real chili. Find me a dog sitter and I'll come up.


hontocat = a dish served to K-9s.

CMC [ wingedmigrationcmc@gmail.com ] All photographs and text, unless otherwise noted, copyright (c) 2010 C.M. Carroll said...

You didn't tell me you were getting a HOBBIT Door!
But... it should be yellow!

Cassie said...

That chili was sooo good, and so were the cupcakes



Uncian= Drunk Unicorn?