Saturday, October 18, 2008

chillin'

well, it didn't rain during the parade! so weird. it was pretty windy and chilly, though. i was very happy that my new l.l. bean squall parka and fleece gloves arrived yesterday. yeah for new coats! (my first new coat since before arnold was born -- i think it was time.)

cassie played the crash symbols. she wasn't very happy about that but she does it well anyway.

arnold played the sousaphone. the high school band had brand new raincoats! no more of the traditional garbage bags for the parade!

Yunue and i carried the banner for the child care center -- a tough job with the winds today!
here's a link to the SJC watch page -- has a picture of ME in the parade! http://www.sjcwatch.blogspot.com/

happy alaska day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey it's so good to hear from you! I love finding blogs to people I know. I like that I can see pictures and hear what everyone is doing! Looks like you're keeping busy in Alaska. Dawn