Sunday, November 29, 2015

Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving morning, Cassie was surprised by a visitor!  Chris flew in from Louisiana to propose!  She said "yeah," of course.


And I took pictures. 


But Rachael had taken her for a manicure the day before, and her nails didn't even show in the picture!  So I took another one...


Don't her nails look amazing?  And then we had Thanksgiving dinner at Mikie's house and the theme was "plaid."  I didn't get the memo, so...

Here are Chris, Cassie and Jenna rocking their plaid, with Shaine in the background (Shaine, apparently, got the memo).


Later that weekend...

I thought these two were praying.  I was actually feeling quite proud of them.


But they were coloring.  


Plans for a Spring wedding are in full swing, thanks to Wisegirl Weddings.  So exciting!

No comments: